The Institute for Information Processing and Telecommunication of the North-Caucasus Federal University and the International Center for Computational Logic of the Technische Universität Dresden are jointly organizing the
Young Scientist's Second International Workshop on Trends in Information Processing (YSIP2)
at Dombai, Russian Federation, from May 16 - 20, 2017.
We invite young scientists – typically master or PhD students – to submit new scientific results – as, for example, obtained in their bachelor thesis, project work, master thesis, or PhD project – in all areas of Information Processing. In particular, papers are welcome in, but are not limited to, the following areas:
The first Young Scientist's International Workshop on Trends in Information Processing (YSIP) was organized held from April 22-25, 2014 at NCFU.
Papers must be written
- in English
- with LaTeX
articleof the style
onecolpceurws.styprovided by the CEUR Workshop Proceedings (CEUR-WS.org)
- If it is not possible to prepare the paper in Latex:
- In the exceptional case where is not feasible to prepare the paper with LaTeX it is possible to submit a PDF document that was prepared with another system like MS Word or LibreOffice.
- Only PDF files (not the MS Word or LibreOffice documents themselves) may be uploaded. LibreOffice and some versions of MS Word allow to export documents in the PDF format.
- Please be aware that upon acceptance of the paper the font and layout of the camera-ready version for the proceedings must be prepared to match as closely as possible with the layout of the papers written with LaTeX as documented in this example.
- The page limit is 10 pages.
- Papers must be submitted in PDF format via EasyChair at
- Papers will be peer reviewed.
- The official language of the workshop is English.
- Papers will only be accepted in the workshop proceedings if the
paper is presented by at least one of the authors at the workshop.
- Upon submission of the paper, please specify the author(s) who will present the paper if it is accepted (as corresponding author in the EasyChair form).
- These authors will receive an official letter of invitation from the North-Caucusus Federal University with the information of acceptance. This letter of invitation is needed in case authors have to apply for a visa.
- José Júlio Alferes, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal
- Isara Anantavrasilp, King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand
- Victorija Drozdova, North-Caucasus Federal University, Stavropol, Russian Federation
- Anna Fensel, University of Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
- Ulrich Furbach, Universität Koblenz-Landau, Koblenz, Germany
- Steffen Hölldobler, Technische Universität Dresden, Dresden, Germany (co-chair)
- Andrey Malikov, North-Caucasus Federal University, Stavropol, Russian Federation (co-chair)
- Igor Mandriza, North-Caucasus Federal University, Stavropol, Russian Federation
- Massimo Mecella, Sapienza - Università di Roma, Rome, Italy
- German Michalconok, Slovak University of Technology, Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- Sergei Obiedkov, Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russian Federation
- Sergey Porshnev, Ural Federal University, Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russian Federation
- Josef Schneeberger, University of Applied Science Deggendorf, Deggendorf, Germany
- Chattrakul Sombattheera, Mahasarakham University, Maha Sarakham, Thailand
- Pavol Tanuška, Slovak University of Technology, Bratislava, Slovakia
- Sergio Tessaris, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Bolzano, Italy
- Khang Tran Dinh, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Aleksei Tselykh, Southern Federal University, Taganrog, Russian Federation
- Gennady Tsibulsky, Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation
- Christoph Wernhard, Technische Universität Dresden, Dresden, Germany (co-chair)
|5 March ||Deadline of Submission|
|31 March 2017||Information about Acceptance or Rejection|
|24 April 2017||Submission of Final Version|
|16-20 May 2017||Workshop|
- Published online:
Steffen Hölldobler, Andrey Malikov, Christoph Wernhard (eds.):
YSIP2 – Proceedings of the Second Young Scientist's International Workshop on Trends in Information Processing
Dombai, Russian Federation, May 16-20, 2017
CEUR Workshop Proceedings (CEUR-WS.org, ISSN 1613-0073)
- All papers in a single PDF document
- Proceedings of the first YSIP in 2014
Authors of accepted papers will be contacted by Oxana Mezenzewa. If you want to participate at YSIP2 without presenting a paper, then please send an Email to Oxana Mezenzewa <email@example.com>.
Dombai, Russian Federation
The registration fee for the workshop is 300 EUR. This fee includes
- pickup from the airport in Stavropol
- accommodation on May 15 and May 20 in Stavropol (one night each), and from May 16 until May 20 in Dombai (4 nights)
- dinner on May 15, all meals from May 16 until May 20, breakfast on May 21
- transportation from Stavropol to Dombai and back
- return to the airport in Stavropol